What Procedures Does Dr. Laker Perform?
The overwhelming majority of my practice focuses on management of both common abdominal procedures and complex procedures performed in a laparoscopic manner.
The following can be performed laparoscopically:
- Inguinal and femoral(groin)
- Umbilical (belly button)
- Incisional (hernia as the result of a previous incision)
- Spigelian, epigastric (congenital hernias)
- Feeding tubes placed in the stomach or small intestine.
- Cyst drainage procedures
- Resection of the tail of the pancreas for malignancy
- Benign Disease
- Splenectomy for benign or malignant disease
- Benign Disease (ulcer disease)
- Paraesophageal hernia